Re: valve cover reassembly

Andy

One more think I forgot. If you beadblast your rocker covers make
sure that you blow out any media. It can get trapped between the
deflector plate and rocker cover that is under the oil fill opening
You certainly don't want any grit going through the oil pump gears.

Also the rocker covers have no effect on compression they just cover
the valve train.

Dennis 5180