Re: [DML] Head assemblies

The thing to be concerned with regarding milling the heads is the fit
between the timing chain cover,the heads and the cam covers. Also the alignment of the camshaft holes in the heads would be affected by warping. I have heard of machine shops straightening heads that aren't too badly warped. Whatever, you'll need some experianced advice.

Bruce Benson