Head assemblies

I am about to embark upon a complete rebuild of an engine on a D that I just
picked up. The heads on it are warped due to a coolant fluid leak and
require replacement, so before breaking down and buying them new I figured I
would put out some feelers here on the list to see if anyone had a set of
good heads from a parts car. Feel free to respond here of via E-mail -
MPolzin(at)sen.com

Thanks in advance!

Mike Polzin
VIN# 4761