Re: fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???

Re: fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???

Stephane, There are several fuel distributors that will sub for the
109 Delorean. You just have to know which ones and how they are set
up. The 114 should work just fine. But like your original one, if
it's dirty inside from sitting, then you normally won't flush it out.
You can see what I mean by the picturs on my web site of the inside.
The fuel has to pass through some .2mm slits in the control plunger
cylinder. That why if it get stopped up it normally won't unstop. If
you want me to rebuild another distributor other than the 109, then
tell me or send it to me and I will build it to De Lorean specs.
John Hervey
www.specialTauto.com