fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???

fuel distributor- no fuel from #1 and #4 ports???

Are there any idea's or thoughts on what my cause this? the car is
an 1981 with an automatic tranny.

Here is my problem, the car was stored for the past ten years full of
fuel. What a mess to clean, the tank even had stuff growing in it.
Anyways I removed the fuel tank and had it professionaly cleaned,
the lines inside were changed as well as the pump, the pump
boot,bracket and cover(all purchased threw specialtauto). Then I
changed the accumalator and fuel filter. I tried to start the car
but had no power at the fuel pump, a little more testing found a bad
fuel pump relay, so it was replaced. Now I had fuel but the car would
not start. I found out the hard way the fuel distributor plunger was
siezed, so I had a spare one that was supplied with the car when I
bought it. The car started but had to much fuel pressure, more
testing found that the pressure regulator was no good so it was
replaced. Now the car starts but it has a noticable miss to it, I
checked compression and it checks out fine across the board. Some
more testing found that #1 and #4cyl was not getting fuel from the
distributor. I double checked the fuel distributor part #'s and
found that the original one was 0 438 100 109 and the one that I
replaced it with is 0 438 100 114. They hook up the same, but for
some reson #1 and #4 are dry. I did find out that part # 0 438 100
114 fits an early 4cyl turbo model and that #1 and #4 are blocked
with plugs in this aplication, if this is the case can anyone tell
me if there is a fix for this without opening the distributor? Any
help in this matter would be great. Thanks for you info

stephane vin2450