Braided fuel lines*PICS*

In Feb. 2001 I changed all my rubber fuel lines to ss braided lines with
blue anodized fittings:

6 fuel lines to injectors
1 line from fuel filter to the distributor
1 fuel return line
2 lines to/from the CPR
1 to cold start valve
1 to frequency valve

They were ordered in Germany and custom made by Goodridge in GB. All
fittings are standard parts and available in blue or red aluminium or
steel(maybe ss?). Price was $500.

Pictures on http://www.steinerklaus.de/dmc/sslines/

Klaus Steiner
#05980