      1. Re: Braided fuel lines... *UPDATE*
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Scott Mueller" <scott.a.mueller@xxxxxxx>
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmcjohn" <john.dore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Tom Niemczewski" <tomciodmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: mrvideosawyer@xxxxxxxxxxxx
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
           From: RJRavalli@xxxxxxx
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. #2727 running (finally)
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: bad jokes we get... :)
           From: "Christopher M. Hawes" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: Distributor cap and wires
           From: "rendy_cheng" <rcheng@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. driving with doors open?
           From: "Hank Eskin" <heskin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Pictures of my custom sunstar
           From: "deloreanman7777" <DavidBloom722@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. D for sale in York, PA. Can someone check it for me?
           From: "SteveDMC" <stevedmc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     22. RE: driving with doors open?
           From: "Ryan McCaffrey" <ryanjm@xxxxxxx>
     23. Re: melted wires
           From: "Cecil Longwisch" <dmc1982@xxxxxxx>
     24. Re: driving with doors open?
           From: William T Wilson <fluffy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: driving with doors open?
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:06:24 -0400
   From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Braided fuel lines... *UPDATE*

John,

I was on your website but your image for the SS fuel lines is busted. What I
want to replace are the 6 lines from the distributor to the injectors, cold
start valve to distributor, and the two lines to the top of the CPR.

The piece I'm trying to locate is a banjo adapter that has an 8MM hole on
one end and SAE male on the other to accept a standard fitting. This way,
the banjo will never have to be removed; you can just unscrew the hose from
the adapter.

Aeroquip has what I need but it's only available in 10MM. I have found the
8MM banjo that matches the one I currently have
(http://www.bsr-aerotek.com/econhose9.htm), but no one will shrink-fit
Teflon in my area.

HOLD THE PHONE!

As I type this message, I may have found something.
http://www.goodridge.net/cat/adaptors/jicunfbanjo.htm
They have a banjo adapter with a 5/16 hole size... Hmm 8MM is .314 inches. 5
divided by 16 is .312.

Of course, if you have them already made, I'd like to see those too.

Message: 2