Re: [DML] driving with doors open?

I drive with my door open almost every day. As mine is a daily driver, I
usually leave it open as I'm pulling out of a parking space. The main
reason is that it gives my car additional visibility for safety reasons.
Our cars are small and can be easilly missed in this world of SUV's (or
monster trucks as I, and others like to call them). Secondly, it's a few
more seconds get I get to show off my doors. :)

I've been down to Garden Grove (DeLorean Motor Center) where a lot of the
cars are moved around with the doors open. There's such a small lot there,
that it makes me feel better that they're doing it actually. Whenever
someone moves the car around the lot, I've noticed that it's done with the
door open, and the driver's head out the door checking all angles. Speed
varies depending on the proximity to dangers (other cars, garage
entrences, etc). Those guys are real pros, so I imagine if it was bad for
the car, it wouldn't be done.

20 Mph though... I'm not so sure about.

-Christian