Re: blown head gasket

Alright, another Minnesota enthusiast! Josh, I live in the Twin
Cities, and would be more than happy to give this potential D a good
once-over if you wish. Not exactly sure where you are in MN, but
since I love driving most distances are never a problem. (I drove 200
miles round trip this morning just to get 10 ounces of Freon put in).
I'll be in Chicago this weekend attending the DeLorean Midwest
Connection's tech session, so I probably wont get any emails untill
Sunday evening. But as most people on this list would say, good luck
with the DeLorean, and I hope all goes well. Send me an email
somtime. ultra(at)isd.net

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960