Room at the Heartbreak Available

I have the luxury suite at the Heartbreak that I had been holding for John.
If anyone is interested it is available.
My suggestion is if there are four Parties that go in together this could be
a good deal. It has two kitchens, three baths and a lot of room
It is the luxury suite pictured on the Deloreancarshow.com hotel page. It is
theone that looks like a queen victoria suite
If you are interested
DO NOT call the Hotel
it is in My name and I will change it over for you just e-mail me because I
will probably want at least one of the rooms the party getting the suite will
be giving up.

Thanks

Ken