DeLoreans from DMC Houston

Upon buying a DeLorean from DMC Houston, a few questions come to mind
that some owners may know. When the cars are refurbished, do they
come with the minor upgrades such as the SS surge tank and fuel
return line? What about the door handles and the window mechanism.
I hear new parts are available in all metal with no plastic parts.
Are these new parts incorperated into the refurbished care? Anyone
who knows, please write back. Thanx for your time.

-Mike