Re: DeLoreans from DMC Houston

Mike,

When I browsed DMC Houston's website, I got the impression that they
restored their vehicles to factory original status, which means OEM
parts. I doubt that the stainless steel tank, for example, would have
been installed as none of the original DMC-12s had them installed.
However, I am not sure about the issues addressed by the service
bulletins so you might want to investigate that. Try getting in touch
with someone else who bought a refurbished DMC-12 from DMC Houston. Or
call DMC Houston personally. I'm sure the people there would like to
hear from you. I know I was always interested in a serious customer when
I was selling pianos, even if the purchase was a long way off -- it's
always nice to see consumers educating themselves. :)

Right, I'm off to find some adhesive remover to see if it provides the
euphoria that Dave's girlfriend and that other bloke got ... :P

Regards,
Farrar Hudkins
New Orleans, LA
'98 Ranger XLT "Laggy"