Re: [DML] Exhaust manifolds removal?

> An impact wrench!? On rusted bolts!? One word: no... no... no... no,
no,
> no, no, no!!!

I'm not advocating using an impact wrench like you use to loosen lug nuts on
tires. I'm talking about one of those little baby ratchet types. I still
call it an impact wrench. You can just as well call it a pneumatic ratchet.
I'll try to make an adjustment to my vocabulary. I have better results with
'pneumatic ratchets' that than using slow even torque. I use a pressure
regulator to gradually increase the torque.

Walt