heated convex side mirrors

I'm getting ready to make a batch of convex side mirrors (I know I've been
saying this for a long time, but with Memphis coming I don't want to
disappoint anyone. :-)

I have heard that there is an aftermarket kit available to stick on the back
side of mirror glass to make it defrost. I've check around and couldn't
find such an animal. Can anyone say who sells it? Since the convex mirrors
that I make need spacers behind them (because the DeLorean mirror housing is
very deep), there should be plenty of room back there for a heater. This
won't change the shape of the glass, but it could influence how I make the
spacer.

For those of you who are on my waiting list, I'm going to try to have them
ready so you can have them on your car when you leave for Memphis.
Otherwise you can see me there with the goods and I can make sure they are
installed properly (but it isn't rocket science.)

Walt