      1. Re: Re: rental hauling
           From: abatt10347@xxxxxxx
      2. Re: FRAM E-Z Oil Change
           From: "Andrei Cular" <acular1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. RE: sure a 17 yr old can own a delorean
           From: "Jack Stiefel" <jackstiefel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: FRAM E-Z Oil Change
           From: "dmc6960" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      5. rental hauling...hire a professional transport company for the same cost.
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      6. Beware This Auction
           From: "Michael Babb" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Re: courtesy/door light mod
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      8. Re: Steering Bushing
           From: Soma576@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: FRAM E-Z Oil Change
           From: "therealdmcvegas" <DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Re: DeLorean for 17year old
           From: "Jeremy D." <thesmokingman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Steering Bushing
           From: "daveswingle2" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: vacuum leak?
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     13. Re: Oil Pan Removal
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: door problem
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
     15. Re: chick magnet-NOT (was DeLorean for 17year old)