Re: [DML] chick magnet-NOT (was DeLorean for 17year old)

Re: [DML] chick magnet-NOT (was DeLorean for 17year old)

hmmm....I've had a different expierience. My Delorean is still in
pieces and as I was towing it home the first I got my Delorean 4 years
ago...women were screaming out their car windows asking me what kind
of car it was. My wife loves the car (again it's still not in all it's
glory at the moment) and tells everyone of her girl friends about it
and whenever they come over I have to uncover the car for them to look
at it.

I live close by a bike/walk trail and when I have the D uncovered and
working on it I get an assortment of men and women stopping to look at
it all the time...I guess women are different in each state.....gotta
love NY women :). lol

Steve