Great Service!

Last year, I bought a refurbished car from DMC Texas and had it shipped to
me here in Costa Rica. The roads here are pretty bad compared to the US, and
the modified suspension has really helped, but driving it here every day has
shaked some things lose over time.
I made a list of all the little tweakings and adjustments that I wanted and
arranged with DMC to have their master mechanic flown down here for the
repairs. He arrived last week with tools and parts and went to work. He
replaced the radiator fans, installed a sub woofer and amp behind the
drivers seat, did some cosmetic work, tightened lose electrical components,
adjusted the modified engine for better performance at altitude, and did a
door adjustment.

I just want to say thanks to the staff at DMC Texas for being so devoted and
standing behind their great work.

-Ace Underhill-
Brilliant Screen Entertainment