Freak Thing? - Almost got knocked out by my passenger door!

Freak Thing? - Almost got knocked out by my passenger door!

I recently replaced my struts on driver and passenger doors. The other
night, I went to go open the passenger door, and it flew up SO FAST, it
almost clocked me in the jaw! The door opened so hard/fast that it actually
bounced at the peak of the tortion bar.

Really freaked out, I examined the car for any damage...none to be found.

I then opened and closed the car several times, and the door operated
normally...with a nice gradual pace. even, and precise.

Should I be concerned? Is there something I should check?

P.S. The weather was not abnormal, so I do not think the strut was affected
in any way by that. It was standard 70 degrees for the past few days. and
it only happened that ONE time.

Kevin Abato
Vin # 16680