Re: high hydrocarbon in exhaust

[This is from original poster]
Thanks everyone who answer my question.
I would like to answer some questions directed to me.
I am the third owner of this car and I have it for about 6 years now. My D pass
the smog check in previous 2 times. My car was not driven very much in pass
5 years (50 miles per year). I have not replace O2, spark plugs, spark plug wire,
dist. rotor and cap yet since it is in storage most of time. Now I drive the car
everyday to work. I think it is about time to do the tune up. I will replace all
the usual thing and let you guys know the results.

thanks everyone again....

rendy