Re: [DML] Frozen Throtle Cable???

hey tony,

i had the same problem with my d. i was trying to
impress my girlfriends brother by hooking him up with
a ride and it froze a half a block down the road. the
throtle moved freely in the engine, but the gas pedal
wouldn't budge. we wound up taking the throtle cable
out of its casing and lubed it up with spray
lubricants. the car's run fine ever since. it's a
one day process, but it worked for me in Wisconsin
weather.

-Sean Mulligan
VIN #10054

--- dmc_delorean_2000 <dmc_delorean_2000@xxxx>