Re: Sticking Accelerator

A "sticky" accelerater pedal can be a VERY DANGEROUS THING! Do not
drive the car until you have fixed it. There was a throttle recall.
See if there is a black metal plate over the throttle spool. If not
get the recall kit. If it's there lubricate the throttle cable and
throttle spool and anywhere else that is sticking. It is possible that
the throttle cable is going bad inside and unraveling in that case it
will have to be replaced but that is a remote possibility.
David Teitelbau
vin 10757