Re: [DML] Re: Re: Fan Sequencer (delay box)

Re: [DML] Re: Re: Fan Sequencer (delay box)

***** Moderator's Note *****
We certaintly don't want to hold back anyone who has the energy,
initiative and skills necessary to develop a solution for a problem
area of our cars. However, debating the relative merits of NPN vs.
PNP transitors or the necessity of bypass capacitors for certain
integrated circuits, as fascinating as those subjects can be, are
not of general interest to the DML. It is very easy to create
a new mailing list for a very specific topic and invite list members
who are interested in the subject to join. Once the solution is
complete or there is significant progress to report, we will be happy
to moderate that through to the list.

Mike G Moderator of the week
*****

In a message dated 4/4/02 11:07:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dherv10@xxxx