From: steve@xxxx
Date: Sunday, April 07, 2002 12:05:30 PM
To: jason@xxxx
Subject: FW: [DML] HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!

Jason - My car had a starting problem. It would usually start fine and
restart fine but often I could not restart it after a short trip although it
would start right up with a little push. If I waited a while it would
restart but it was very frustrating. My problem was finally diagnosed by
Don Steger in Garden Grove, CA. It turned out to be a bad ignition switch.
At the same time he found that the previous owner of my car had installed a
duplicate set of ignition wirirng all thru the car in an attempt to solve
this problem. Since the new ignition switch - It has started perfectly.

Steve
vin 2528
San Diego