Re: [DML] Re: Re: Fan Sequencer (delay box)

Re: [DML] Re: Re: Fan Sequencer (delay box)

Hi Mike

Just wanted to plug the list I created for this purpose. It's at

Although I have to warn everyone who's been keeping an ear to the ground about this delay
box - I'm going away for 2 weeks at the end of this week, and although I'll have the
prototype working by then I am unlikely to have found the time to write it all up.

To answer the specific "why re-invent the wheel?" question: The function of the FanZilla
is elegant and electronically quite simple, once you've sourced the right parts! I am
doing this purely for my own selfish reasons of not wanting to spend $210 on a FanZilla.
There are also several other electrical/electronic projects that the DeLorean will
benefit from - and I personally don't have the time to create a marketable product on any
of them. I'm happy to spend a bored hour at work now and again writing my findings up for
all to benefit from. And I have the webspace to do it on. It's that simple.

I understand entirely that not everyone wants to follow the "nitty gritty" of the
development pricess - but equally there is a large group of those who do - I notice Dave
Swingle's one of the first signees to the new group BTW :-)

Best Wishes

Martin