Starting Problem ----- *Update*

I Checked the RPM Relay and it appears to be working.... i.e it clicks when
I turn the ignition.... Of course the problem is not happening right now,
so it's hard to "Try" something. When it wasn't working I DID feel the
relay and it Felt like it was working and I heard it click however when
this happened, I DID NOT hear the Fuel pump energize.

Some other information:

The car was running about 45 min before it was turned off it was off for
about 5 min before trying to start it up again... it had to sit for about 30
min until it started up again. and each time I tried I listened for the 2 -
3 second fuel pump sound and never heard it until after about 30 min... I
DID hear and felt the relay click each time. Not sure this really means
anything but I want to make sure everyone knew this. Also the Engine DID
crank so (correct me if i am wrong) ..... think this rules out the Hot start
issue as I have read this is a Starting/Cranking Issue not a Fuel Pump....
I also read something about an Inertia switch however I think the car would
never start until it was fixed so I don't think the intermittent starting
problem would be related to it...although I am no expert.....

Hope this extra Information helps

Thanks again everyone

Jason S. Jones