RE: [DML] Cristina Ferrare DeLorean book

RE: [DML] Cristina Ferrare DeLorean book

Yes, I agree, it is an interesting book for DeLorean fans that have
everything!! Beautiful pictures of the happy family, but of course it was
18 years ago and we have all gotten older. We see stuff about John Z and
daughter Kathryn quite a bit but I have wondered what is happening with son
Zachary. Cristina had a weekly home show on TV fairly recently that we
watched a lot. I knew about the book and asked for it from Amazon and
forgot about it......about three years ago they found me one and I could not
believe the price was $6.00. Did you beat that Walt? Ha. One time on
Cristina's show someone mentioned the DeLorean name and she said "that is a
bad word in our family and we don't talk about that"!! My wife said the
book was really dated tho as to the fashions etc. But then aren't we all!!

Murray
Vin: 05962
Lic: DMC-XII