Cristina Ferrare DeLorean book

I just picked up an interesting book on eBay. I was expecting people to bid
against me, but no one did. I got it cheap! It is titled, "Cristina
Ferrare STYLE, How to have it in every part of your life". It is
predominately a chick book on how to dress, but it has some interesting
things relevant to her family. There are some nice family photos along with
some interesting photos of Zachary DeLorean as a teenager in his bedroom
with walls covered with DMC posters. There is one in particular I thought I
would ask the DML about since it is a poster that I have never seen before.
It shows the front drivers side of the car with doors open, black
background, left & right borders have columns of "DMC" logo, with centered
caption, "Presenting DeLorean". Naturally JZD's son would have been able to
get his hands on rare(?) posters like this. Does anyone know if copies are
available?

I don't think I can stand reading too much of this book lest I go limp
wristed, but just flipping through there was an interesting section,
"Gracefully getting into and out of a car". She didn't mention gull wing
doors, but it certainly made me think. The whole book pretty much as a
Martha Stewart flavor to it, but don't tell Cristina I said that. :-)

Walt