[no subject]

First, I am no quitter. When faced with the prospect of say paying
$200 for a bloody interior mirror, I'll go to great lengths...

I visited a rather complete junkyard, loaded with 80's cars from all
makes. There are simply NO mirrors like the DMC's. I found that an
early 80's BMW 320i and an 86? Toyota Cressida mirrors are almost
exactly the same dimensions and have the pivot-ball back, but I
learned that if you press too hard on the back of the mirror to get
the DMC's mounting ball into it, you end up with 7 (14) years bad
luck.

With that unfortunate prospect in my future, I bow humbly to you
there and ask who has a decent used mirror for sale?

Martin, our resident Brit says that there are plenty in England, but
sadly I am in Charleston, SC... Send me a dozen, buddy and I'll make
us some real loot selling them for Half what others sell them for...

Seriously, ideas anyone?

-Steve #3302