What to monitor...

Kind of a stupid question, so please respond privately:

I'm in the process of making a small display that goes where
the clock originally lives. This panel will be used to monitor
several ELECTRICAL functions of my DeLorean.

At the moment I'm working on the design for the face plate,
when that's finished I know what to wire and how.

Now here's the question: what shall I monitor?
I have at least 6 spaces to make individual monitors,
and a maximum of 12 spaces.

So far I have:
-Cooling Fan 1
-Cooling Fan 2
-Otterstat
-A/C-compressor
-Alarm-status (after market off course)

The first 4 function together: since I have a FanZilla in my car,
I will be able to see the fans cycle separately AND I can see
WHY they cycle: Engine Temp. or A/C

I have at least one space to fill, but If you have more suggestions
they're welcome too off course. (My car's a manual, so selected gear
or active solenoids is not a possibility. Mail me at <jvdwouw@xxxx>
(that's <jvdwouw[at]home.nl> for Web-readers)

Thanks,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000