Re: [DML] Re: Yokohama AVS Intermediates

Re: [DML] Re: Yokohama AVS Intermediates

Well, I was the one who originated the previous thread on the Yokos
being discontinued. I did indeed contact Yokohama directly, and as I
reported at the time, they stated very clearly that the AVS Intermediate
line was being discontinued. There was no equivocation. Some people
didn't want to believe this, and there were posts to the effect that "I was still
able to buy a set", but I do not recall anyone reporting that Yoko
contradicted what they told me (the fact that I don't remember this
doesn't mean that it didn't happen, of course). I have no information
except what they told me, but what they told me was very clear.

There is probably a large number of tires floating around in the
distribution channels, so I suspect that a concerted search would
yield success (I found mine at a Sears). And maybe what I was told
isn't true. But if you really have your heart set on Yokos, I wouldn't tarry.

--Pete Lucas
VIN #06703