Car Show w/BTTF Car and Dinner

Just a reminder that some "D" owners in the New Jersey area will be
going to the NJ Car show at the Expo Center in Secaucus. The show has
the BTTF car built by Bob Brandys and he will be flying in to the show
and having dinner with us Saturday evening. The show is featuring the
2002 cars by many manufacturers AND THE BATMOBILE! Please E-mail me
offlist if you plan on coming so I can have enough seating for dinner
which will be about 9:00 PM. There isn't much that is Delorean related
around here in the winter so if anyone isn't busy this is probably the
most you will do until Spring!
David Teitelbaum