RE: trailing arm bolt incident

> did anyone look at pearce design products? he offers a new trailing arm and
> support bracket

I just looked at it and agree - a very clever design which uses a standard
Heim joint (spherical rod end) to put the twisting movement on the end of
the trailing arm instead of on the TAB at the frame. This is roughly
similar to the Corvette as I mentioned earlier. I love this kind of
innovation!

--
Darryl Tinnerstet
THE ORIGINAL Specialty Automotive