           From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
      2. Car show in Atlanta GA area
           From: "Marc A. Levy" <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Ital Design Badges
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
      4. Re: Stock DMC Mufflert cutaway view
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:59:59 -0500
   From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Stock DMC Mufflert cutaway view

I am in the proces of custom rebuilding a stock Delorean muffler for
better flow as the stock one flows about as good as a coffee stir straw.
Anyway I took a picture of what the STOCK muffler looks like inside,
because I am sure some of you wondered what's in there. Just go to photos
and then techie stuff in the dmc news website. The picture is clearly
labled and self explanitory.

Sincerely, Casey Putsch

Message: 2