Ital Design Badges

I can get the Ital. Design by Gugiaro badge. They badge is the similar in
style as those found on the Maserati Bora and Merak. The badge has raised
lettering, and is made of aluminum.

As I am very busy with my long list of projects, anyone can order them on the
Internet through any of the Maserati parts suppliers. Just look under a
Maserati parts vendor.

Maybe some enthusiastic DeLorean owner that wants to learn some Italian, as
well as, sell some badges on the side. (probably take you years to break
even)

The turn around time is long, as the parts are ordered once a month from
Modena Italy. These are original OEM Maserati stock badges. (The Ital. Design
badge does not mention Maserati)

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack