Car show in Atlanta GA area

Hello,

Although I live in New Jersey, I have a friend that lives in Georgia. She is putting on a car show for a local blood drive. There are NO DELOREANS signed up (yet). If you do go, say hello to her for me! Here is the info she sent me:

Saturday, Jan 26 th
No Entry Fee
8 more spaces available
14 different classes for trophies
Clown from 11-1
Children's games
Raffles through out the day
10-4 pm
rain date feb 2.

4891 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Dunwoody, GA 30338

Call me if interested Pam Bilton- 404-329-1994