Old magazine

Group, I put a picture of the cover of a September, 1977 magazine on
the front page of my web site. The caption reads:
A hot new Corvette Competitor The Delorean DMC-12.
I just hope they wern't talking about power. Does anyone have any
older magazines. In this article they were talking about the
different motors to use. Good article now looking back.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/