Re: Fan Zilla

Hi Willie,
First , make sure the fans go on with the old relays in place
when you turn the AC on and with the AC off and the temperature going
up to around that 220 mark. Before you put the Zilla unit back in,
check both fuses to make sure that they are OK. With the Zilla in,
when you turn the AC on, the compressor engages and then one of the
fans and then the other fan. There is only seconds between these
things happening. If the fans don't come on shortly after the AC is
turned on, I would pull it and call Rob. I put mine in and it worked
fine from the getgo. Good luck,
Happy Holidays,
Gary Masie