Re: [DML] New Stereo - No Power

hey christian,

when i put my alpine cd player in, for some reason every time i turned the
car off it would reset my settings even though i had it wired correctly
according to the ASI stereo wiring sticker and the shop manual. i couldn't
figure it out so i just said whatever, and i ran a seperate fused wire from
my battery to my stereo's +12V constant wire, and i tapped into my ignition
wire under the steering column for my ignition power. no more problems, and
i knew it was done right without any loose connections. this is probably
your best bet.

Andy

Soma576@xxxx
1982 DeLorean DMC-12 VIN#11596