Comments posted

Has any body noticed that 8253 comments were posted last year and so
far this year we have had 8036 posted. Not much time left to even up,
but I think that this shows the world that there is a lot going on
with Deloreans. Not just another car to sit around and grow old.
Never to late to own a Classic car.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/
Merry Christmas Everyone.