RELATED? Electrical Problems

Hi everybody,

I just got my Delorean back from a body shop after having some dents in the
front fender and doors repaired. There are now 3 different electrical
problems with it. When engaging the left turn signal, the rear light
flashes fast and the front parking light doesn't flash at all. I replaced
both bulbs and it still does this. Also, the driver's window does not move,
but the passenger window works fine. Finally, half way home, the speedometer
stopped working. It was reading 65 mph, then dropped and started bouncing
at around 35 and went completely dead. Are all three of these electrical
problems somehow related, or just a really bizarre coincidence? By the way,
the body shop put a new battery in the car, it's an AC/Delco sealed
battery. Anybody who has any suggestions, please help me out. Thanks.

John Pietrowski
Toledo Ohio #4945