Re: RELATED? Electrical Problems

As simple as it may be to blame all of these things on 1 problem they
are probably not related. The electrical problem involving the lights
is probably caused by the body shop when they worked on the car either
unplugged or disconnected something and didn't put it back right.
Remove and inspect all of the bulbs on the left side of the car.
Either you have a blown bulb or it is the wrong type or installed
incorrectly.
The window is either a bad switch (common) or if you hear noises
inside the door when you hit the switch the regulater failed (also
common).
The speedo is DEFINNATLY not related as it isn't even electrical.
Very common failure points are the plastic "dust cover", the angle
drive, and the lower cable. By removing the left front wheel and
inspecting the speedo drive you will find the source of the trouble.
Changing the battery should not have caused any of this.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "John & Diane Pietrowski" <kritter@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I just got my Delorean back from a body shop after having some dents
in the
> front fender and doors repaired. There are now 3 different
electrical
> problems with it. When engaging the left turn signal, the rear
light
> flashes fast and the front parking light doesn't flash at all. I
replaced