RE: [DML] delorean difference s in year opinions

RE: [DML] delorean difference s in year opinions

For my two cents worth. I like the clean smooth look, which means NO gas
filler opening in the hood....the hood lines are okay but I think I would
prefer NO lines. I also will take the DMC logo off the front fake
grille....I prefer the stock side trim...no wide decals. I have done a LOT
of customizing of cars, but I prefer the D like it is. I think it would be
difficult to improve on the design even after 20 years. I prefer an
automatic to a stick shift.....I have had a LOT of stick shift sports cars
and older ones and enjoyed them....however I am older now and tired of
rowing thru the gears all day long. I used to get a charge out of dropping
into second in my 65 Corvair Corsa Turbo and blasting thru an S turn on a
side street enroute to work in the olden days! I like the lowered front end
but mine is standard so far and probably will remain that way. I prefer the
gray upholstery....to me the black feels like it "closing in on me".
Everyone to their own opinion and likes and dislikes. NOTHING is best for
everyone!

Murray Vin: 05962 Lic: DMC-XII