Re: [DML] delorean difference s in year opinions

Re: [DML] delorean difference s in year opinions

I prefer the hood lines and gas flap, although my car has neither. I like the sides plain, without any decoration, I think that the car is great looking without adornment. I prefer the grey interior as it shows less wear and is cooler in the summer. I also think that it makes the interior feel larger, but that may be just me. I prefer the manual to the automatic. My car is an auto, but the manuals I have driven all feel so much faster. That's what I get for buying impatiently. I also prefer the lowered springs because it puts the car in a more sport oriented position. I think that without the springs the car constantly appears to be coming off the line (nose up). I doubt very seriously that I will be changing my car to match these things as it is red and an auto. I am, however, constantly on the lookout for a Delorean to match my specifications to sit next to my current one.

John Weaver
ETDOC
RED DMC #10527