DeLorean Repair Shops (was sad DeLorean)

DeLorean Repair Shops (was sad DeLorean)

> Basically, SHOP AROUND! Dont be hasty to do things. Take your time. Also,
> be careful who you say things about...I know you might be upset with PJ
> Grady, but later on, their help and expertise could wind up saving you a few
> thousand (It saved me!)
>
> Kevin Abato

I, too, have had pleasant dealings with Rob Grady and pretty much all of the DeLorean
vendors and service facilities.

This thread has offered some good suggestions, but I want to point out a few more options
that no one else has mentioned. First, I have found Dave Bauerle in central Ohio to be
very honest, and he runs a first class DeLorean service operation right in America's
Heartland. Second, DML subscriber "DMC Joe" has been known to make house calls on
occasion.

You can find some info about repair facilities at the DMC News website. Go here and
click on "Links to Vendors and Others":

http://www.dmcnews.com/

The DeLorean Owners Association also has a nice list of repair facilities. Go to their
DeLorean Store website and click on "DeLorean World Display Advertisers":

http://www.deloreanstore.com/

- Mike Substelny