Re: Console Clock and Vixen

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, mgailey@xxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
I haven't found this in the book anywhere and its been so damn
long
> since my car has actually run....... Is the digital clock on the
console next to
> the shifter supposed to stay on even when the car is off? If not,
I have
> absolutely no idea what the heck I did to that car now. I swear
on my life, the
> more things I fix on that monster the more things break. She's
fighting me to
> stay in the garage.
<SNIP>

Yes the clock will always have a feed to it so it can keep the time.
But if the #'s should stay lighted when the key is off, that's a no.

Of course that doesn't matter for me anyways since my clock
refuses to keep the correct time. It always runs too fast.

Stick with it, I know the EXACT feeling that you have! Think of
things like this. When a car has been sitting for a long time, it's
been asleep. And just like anybody else, she'll be groggy when
she wakes up. After all, nobody wants to leave a warm bed :)

Just be persistant, and things will turn around!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"