Re: [DML] Console Clock and Vixen

The clock has a constant +12 for memory so it is on all the time. There is another +12
that lights it up when the ignition is turned on. Then there is another +12 to tell it the
light are on so it should get brighter. And lastly, there is the black ground wire.

I have seen the wiring mixed up on these because of the proximinity to the HVAC controls.
Make sure you have the right wires connected and check to see if they power up properly.

BOB

mgailey@xxxx wrote:

> Next point: I haven't found this in the book anywhere and its been so damn long
> since my car has actually run....... Is the digital clock on the console next to
> the shifter supposed to stay on even when the car is off?

[quote trimmed by moderator]