Re: [DML] still the stupid clunk

clunking when turning is a tough one, there can be
alot of reasons for this, one that comes to mind is
the CV joints. get in there and ispect for wear. more
then likely there wear on some part of the steering
rack. ussually what happens is as the rack traverse it
hangs up on a wear spot as the weight of the car rolls
it can pop it out of the struck postion causeing a
thud. Im gonna go with the CV joints though thats
about the only point of the vechicale your gonna have
extensive pressure while steering. I've seen CV joints
snap while driving, get them checked out just because
a boot is in good shape dosent mean the joint is. wear
and moisture can do wonders. If there find inspect the
steering rack or the steering differential. something
is not sitting good. until you find out what I'd
advise not driveing the car.

Wayne