Re: D for sale on ebay

--- In dmcnews, "Cohee, Michael" wrote:
> Since we are all looking at the that car on ebay and
> commenting on the photos. I happened to notice on the
> picture of the instrument dash that the
> car is idleing but there is no voltage reading???

The car probably wasn't even running when the picture was taken!
Idle should be at about 750rpms, not 1100 as shown.
On DeLoreans it is quite common for the tach to "leap" when the
ignition is turned off. My car allways jumps to around 2500rpm, but
drops back as soon as I turn on the ignition.
The temp-needle doesn't drop that fast, neither does fuel, so when
the car was running, then shut down and the picture taken this is
nothing to worry about. If you really need proof I can send you
a similar pic without the key even in the ignition...

Good luck on your search, just be carefull and compare
a lot of cars before even bidding on one.

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000

check out the Delorean-Files at: