D for sale on ebay

Since we are all looking at the that car on ebay and commenting on the
photos. I happened to notice on the picture of the instrument dash that the
car is idleing but there is no voltage reading??? I am looking for a my
first D but this one is scaring me...the red lining along the door trim, the
dash, a different spoiler....who knows what else. The car I really liked was
the one that ended on ebay with reserve not met on thursday that was from
canada. Based on the pictures and the description of repairs the car has
been redone and is ready to go, vin #17094. Anyone know much about this car.
It looked great.

Mike c