      1. Re: 1/18 scale D question
           From: immerse@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: Re: Idle Control ECU
           From: at88mph@xxxxxxxxx
      3. Re: Molds/Body Dies
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Body Reproduction (was Body Dies, People Mag.. etc.)
           From: "Jeff" <Gr8old1@xxxxxxx>
      5. RE: strange looking spoiler
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re. my 'thunk' sound
           From: dmc12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      7. Re: my 'thunk' sound
           From: Mike Hirko <mikehirko@xxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Delorean in People Magazine
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. New leather
           From: Travis Goodwin <tgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Delorean Parts prices Then and Now
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: my 'thunk' sound
           From: theshovel1224@xxxxxxxxx
     12. Re: is a good mechanic is hard to find???
           From: "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxxxxx>
     13. Transmission End Cap Hole!
           From: Jim <starbuck@xxxxxxxx>
     14. Re: my 'thunk' sound
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Molds/Body Dies
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     16. Re: Speedometer at DMC Houston
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
     17. Re: Hitching a different ride.
           From: "K Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Re: strange looking spoiler
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     19. Re: Speedometer at DMC Houston
           From: CIAsleeper22@xxxxxxx
     20. Re: Delorean Parts prices Then and Now